- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Juli 16 @ 8:00 am – Juli 18 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
10. PADDLE IMUA alles geht
- Wann: Juli 16, 17 18, 2021. Click here to Register online
- Wo: Wo immer du bist! The Maliko run is 10 miles. Lay out a course and send it!
- Race is open to paddle disciplines in: Stand-up Paddle, OC1, OC2, OC6, Surf Ski and Prone Paddleboard, Hydrofoil Prone/SUP, Windsurfing, WindFoil, WingFoil and Sailing. Open to anything!
- Eligibility: Open to men and women of all ages. Racers under 18-years of age must have their parent/legal guardian sign their waiver and liabilities form. We reserve the right to refuse participation to entrants for any reason we deem necessary.
- AWARDS: Paddle Imua is a fun race that benefits a worthy cause – helping special needs keiki in Maui County! Bragging rights and speed records are in full effect!
- Online Registration – $65 – Nur Online. Ab dem Mai 1, 2021. Online Registration closes July 18, 2020. If you want your race gear before the event start please register by July 1, 2021.
- Alles Geld geht direkt an die IMUA Familien Stiftung für Kinder Sommer Camps
Choose when you wish to participate! Join us on one of these dates: July 16, 17, & 18, 2021.
For local participants on Maui, there is no official race course this year; however, you do have the option of racing the traditional course from Maliko Gulch to Kahului Harbor on your own and in compliance with any and all local regulations. If you see other Paddle Imua participants, be sure to give them a wave!
Regardless of when and where you race, be sure to take pictures and videos and share them with us using #paddleimua #ipaddleout and tag Paddle Imua with @paddleimua
Erinnerungen an 2018
Are we missing an Event? Send your Info.
Fehlt noch ein Event? Schickt uns Eure Info