The Wing FG board range is designed to enable your winging progression. Its refined shape packs more volume into smaller dimensions, allowing riders to experience the riding performance of a smaller board while facilitating ease of use. A swept wedge nose, cleanly arranged tail geometry and full length chines result in a unique level of functionality, refinement and aesthetics. Ten sizes from 34-135L offer something for riders of all skill levels and weights.
- Narrow outline for increased planing speed, higher turning performance and reduced windage.
- Improved stability with a wider, flatter standing area and contoured deck grip edges. Swept wedge nose with increased thickness for improved flotation and durability.
- Incredibly smooth and easy takeoffs and touchdowns with a cleaner, reduced area bottom shape.
- Raised deck grip corners for intuitive foot placement reference.
- Single sided handle for easy carry and reduced water splash on takeoff and touchdown.
- Footstrap screw plugs offer multiple placement options
In this video we take the new 58L FG Wing Foil Board out for a test drive and look at the new features. For all of you readers who are looking to upgrade and down size your existing foil board to something smaller we have some good tips in here.
Emphasizing molecularity within board design, Armstrong introduced a major innovation to the wing board space in 2021 with the Forward Geometry concept. Designed to work with any brand of foil, the FG design increases responsiveness by placing the foil more centrally and reducing swing weight in turns. Riders can grow into their setup at their own pace by progressing mast position from the rear to the front of the tracks as desired. The Wing FG board range carries on that design legacy with foil tracks that are strategically placed well forward for maximum maneuverability and a hyper connected feel on foil, delivering high performance to riders on all the board sizes.
- Ultra stiff double skin carbon PVC sandwich resists dinging and pressure denting.
- Deck to bottom i-beam dual stringers provide maximum structural rigidity for a sublime feel when riding and industry-leading durability.
- Proprietary carbon fiber foil tracks are keyed directly into the fibers of the stringers for a fully integrated construction