- This event has passed.
EURO TOUR Denmark Hvide Sande
September 3 @ 8:00 am – September 5 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
For the first time ever, the Euro Tour will visit Denmark as part of the Eurotour 2021 Grand Slam events!
The event is a joint venture between The Eurotour and the Danish SUP Tour organized by the Danish Surfing & Rafting Federation. Hence you can paddle The Eurotour AND the Danish SUP Tour if you are keen to paddle two races on the same weekend.
FRIDAY, September 3
- 3.00 – 8.00pm Registration Open (EUROTOUR & Danish SUP Tour competitors)
- 8.00 – 9.00pm Sofa SUP Talk with Q&A (interviews with different athletes)
- 9.00 – 10.00pm Danish Bingo Night and Social hang out at event venue
SATURDAY, September 4
- 8.30 – 10.30am Registration Open (EUROTOUR & Danish SUP Tour competitors)
- 11.00 -11.30am Official opening
- 11.30 -12.00am Athletes meeting & race briefing (Only EUROTOUR competitors)
- 12.30pm RACE START: EUROTOUR Women
- 2.30pm RACE START: EUROTOUR Men
- 4.30pm Price ceremony, EUROTOUR (Women & Men)
- 6.30pm Dinner (remember to buy your dinner ticket at sign up page)
- 8.00pm Bar open
SUNDAY, September 5
- 8.30 – 10.30am Registration Open (Dansih SUP Tour competitors)
- 11.00 – 11.30am Athletes meeting & race briefing (Only Danish SUP Tour competitors)
- 12.00pm RACE START: Danish SUP Tour (all categories)
- 3.00pm Price ceremony, Danish SUP Tour (all categories)
- 3.30pm Closing down
We will honor the winners in each category. For the Eurotour race there will be price money, respectively:
The route across the fjord is highly modifiable ensuring you the best possible downwind conditions. The race distances is varying from 12 km to 15 km.
If the wind is in the western corner, going from west to east, we will start at West Wind Syd Surfshop located at Årgab and finish in front of the impressive town hall in Ringkøbing. This route has been the most used route and has a total distance of 14 km. Other options are to reverse the route if the wind is in the eastern direction. Please see the race map below for further details and remember to keep yourself updated at the event venue and on our Facebook event page.
We promise you to work hard on providing you the best possible route and to secure that you as a competitor has the most fun paddling.
Are we missing an Event? Send your Info.
Fehlt noch ein Event? Schickt uns Eure Info